ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Caused by growing expansion to the fast-moving public clouds market we are looking for the experienced AWS Customer Solutions Architects (CSAs) focused on developing and implementing AWS-based technical solutions, capable to act and interact directly with EU customers.
Being a part of big architecture team, your responsibility should be:
- Comprehensive design and overseeing of technical solutions based on AWS. Build and implement activities support
- provide guidance and recommendations for cloud infrastructure improvements to make customer’s business more profitable;
- monitor cloud technology trends, participate in continuous service improvement activities.
- Interaction with customers, pre-sales/up sales activities
We expect that successful candidate has:
- degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- natural-born leader talent with excellent analytical and communication skills
- strong presentation and facilitation skills
- expertise in technical documentation development in English
- practical experience of AWS infrastructure design and customer workloads migration.
- Good knowledge of English
We also expect that candidate has hands on experience and strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS platform;
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc;
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint;
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures);
- AWS certifications; other public clouds certification is an advantage.
- ITIL methodology awareness
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews
- additional bonuses based on your skills, experience and work performance
- newcomers from other towns are assisted with relocation
- social package - medical care, sports
- free English classes in case of project necessity
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- experience exchange with global colleagues