GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: AWS SysOps Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for developing and maintaining AWS cloud solutions. You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with system / dev operations, software development collaboration, versioning and issue management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette. Among others, your tasks will be to provide a high level overview of all related systems, to support users, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom R&D software applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and administration
- Experience in managing AWS cloud environments
- Strong scripting language knowledge (ideally Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of at least one IaC tool (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with code versioning system (preferably Git)
- Skilled in Windows server administration
- Good knowledge of databases systems both relational and NoSQL
- R&D mindset: willingness to learn new things independently by reading technical materials on the Internet
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage projects according to schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- AWS certification
- Knowledge of AWS SDKs (boto3, AWSPowerShellTools)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Basic understanding of security principals (OS hardening, compliance, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline setup and administration is a big plus
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.