icentic is an international consulting, engineering and services firm. We help our clients - utilities, service providers, telcos, OEMs and industrial companies - to create and implement digital business models and solutions by using IoT (Internet-of-Things) platforms, technologies and services.
We are hiring, at the earliest possible date, an experienced, AWS Web/API Developer. Experience in integrating and applying Smart Energy and Smart Home data models and protocols is a plus.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Team member in agile cross-functional DevOps team for campaign management & customer engagement
- Requirement engineering – conception of solutions together with various departments
- Refinement of user stories
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Operation and monitoring of the web apps (DevOps)
- Responsibility for the quality of delivery
Education and Experience
- Build and design REST APIs / Connect and use REST APIs
- AWS: EC2, Lambda Functions, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, Secret Manager, S3, AWS Aurora, IAM
- AzureDevOps: git, Pipelines, Releases, Wiki
- Jest for unit-testing
- Several years of project experience in the deveopment of public websites in agile project teams
- Project experience with agile methods (Scrum)
- Experience in the entire development process (analysis, conception, development, test, deployment and operation)
- Structured, analytical approach
- Ability to to work in a team, communication skills
- Multi-lingual: fluent English is a must; German is a plus
Some travel might be required, mainly to Germany.
Interested? Please apply electronically.