Join our team…
This position will be supporting our team at GoDaddy, where we support Web Professionals grow and manage their businesses using ManageWP and GoDaddy Pro platforms. We’re looking for a friendly, talented Technical Support Specialist to join our team and help support 1+ million WordPress websites, and be there for people behind them when they need us the most. You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of web professionals, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything.
Your safety is our number one priority! Our office is in Belgrade but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
What you'll get to do…
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Maintain financial accounts and billing processes by processing customer adjustments
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge
Your experience should include…
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Native-level fluency in English
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
You might also have…
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
We’ve got your back…
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Deadline for applications: 04.10.2021.