Who we are?
Shared Mobility doo, a leader in software mobility solutions development, is in the heart of Niš. Our main business partner is TFSUK (Toyota Financial Services UK). Together using Toyota Way of Working principles and philosophy, we make a difference.
We believe that there is a better way for people to commute. With a strong passion for technology and the environment, we focus on crafting journey sharing solutions that make sustainable travel simple.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Agile Coach.
The Agile coach is a key member to organize and manage our transition to agile. You have a complete understanding of agile methodologies and have strong experience as a scrum master. Over the years, you manage, your skills and knowledge helped you to influence the way the organization works beyond the scrum team. You are a true team player and enjoy providing guidance and coaching around the entire organization.
As an agile coach, you will be also responsible for the scrum-mastering tasks for one of the team. In addition, you are expected to provide guidance to a junior scrum master and support the two-product owner to improve their practices and deliveries.
Reporting to the head of product and delivery, you will be mainly assessing on the overall changes that you bring to the company and not only on the performance of the team you have responsibility.
- Overall responsible for agile transformation
- Facilitate meeting for his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development teams.
- Coach the organization to agile practices and the scrum framework. Our objective is one day to move to continuous delivery.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology and facilitating scrum ceremonies.
- Responsible for removing the impediments for the scrum team.
- Strong stakeholders’ skill to manage dependencies within the organization
- Support the Product owners and
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting. Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Provide regular update and reports on team’s performances
Skills and Experience
- Strong Scrum and Agile training
- Organizational skills
- Technical Familiarity
- Project Management skills
- Teaching and coaching abilities
- Conflict facilitation
- Stakeholders management
- Observant, knowledgeable, flexibility, persistence, lean thinking, complex problem solver, creativity, focus
Key Education/Qualifications relevant for job role
- At least a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as an agile scrum master or facilitator in agile organization (at least 8 years).
Ideal Personal Attributes
- Communication, taking responsibilities, Appreciate the goodness, Neutrality, Leadership without powers, detail as needed, Multitasker, Problem solver
Employee benefits we offer:
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Lifestyle benefits
- Team buildings and events