Get to know us
eyeo is a tech company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone.
What you'll do
As an Agile Coach at eyeo, you'll support the business teams within our Monetization Unit. There are several teams within the Unit comprised of unique personalities and varying levels of experience. Your job will be to build healthy team dynamics that help contribute to eyeo's vision and mission. To do this, you'll support both the individual members of each team and each team as a whole.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Develop relationships with your team and build trust
- Observe and improve team dynamics
- Coach, mentor and consult teams
- Resolve impediments and escalated issues
- Collaborate with other agile coaches to foster a trustful, agile mindset at eyeo
What you bring to the table...
- At least 4 years’ experience as an agile coach, specifically for business-related teams
- Ability to think outside-the-box and adapt tools and methodologies to the teams’ needs
- Experience in facilitating dispersed, remote teams
- Methodologies to support newly-formed teams
- Awareness of how to guide teams through an organizational change
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Flight levels
- The online ad industry
What we offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons