Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Defining, planning, coordinating and reviewing the activities of the software team by following the relevant software development processes, ensuring that the specific objectives in respect of product scope, cost and quality are achieved within the project timescales;
- Setting priorities, developing a work schedule, monitoring progress towards goals, and tracking details, data, information, activities;
- Analyzing complex information, identifying problems, implementing solutions, adjusting priorities, making effective procedural decisions, and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment;
- Positively influencing the team to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the project management processes;
- Exploring, embracing and applying agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization;
- Planning and managing software releases;
- Providing technical support;
- Leading meetings and reviews with the customer.
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- An agile project management mindset
- Experience in application development
- Experience in working with programming languages
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, for guiding, coordinating, motivating, evaluating and giving feedback to the team
- Effective presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Experience of project delivery for the entire software development lifecycle in a Software Development/Delivery environment
- Ability to multitask with different projects & multiple objectives
- Excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to appreciate and understand technical environments
- Organized, driven, with an ability to prioritize and a can-do attitude
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, Embedded Systems or Mobile / Backend Applications, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation and maintenance.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 20 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks