Algorithm Engineer for Camera-Based Projects (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art computer vision technologies which bring self driving cars to the streets of today.
The solutions that your team develops bridge the gap between machine and human understanding of the world and contribute to concepts and use-cases which represent the future of the automotive industry.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Develop video-based computer vision algorithms for vehicle surrounding estimation, the pillar of the next generation autonomous driving
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Implement the algorithms using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification
- Analyze eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Full ownership and responsibility for the code you create
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience)
- Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts (university course level linear algebra, calculus, optimization, analytical geometry, …)
- 1+ years of experience with image processing and / or computer vision algorithms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Strong mathematics and image processing / computer vision background
- Experience with embedded image processing systems and / or GPUs (openCL, Cuda)
- Automotive experience
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, and management, to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 25.04.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.