Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
To be part of our team means to participate in the development process of the products and the systems based on intelligent Cameras and Radars that can “see” and collect details of the traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. Those sensors contain powerful processing elements that run algorithms through which a high volume of information gathered from the traffic is analyzed and translated into actions and decisions, having as the final goal to protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. You will collaborate with a strong international team and see the impact of your work on streets around the globe.
In your day to day job you will:
- Analyze algorithm requirements and define / adapt the software unit tests and simulation scripts
- Perform the smoke tests for each new algorithm version
- Automate the unit testing process as much as possible
- Analyze the potential issues and derive corrective actions
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Knowledge of python programming language
- Basic understanding of unit testing tehnics
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 02.08.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.