Analyst, SAP SD JIT/JIS
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering, and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The job holder supports the corresponding team lead in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of her/his functional responsibility.
- She/he ensures global support
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd level support
- Processing of support messages
- Control of change requests and development of technical solutions
- Consulting and Customizing
- Contribution in business process modeling and blueprint creation
- Support of rollout Projects
- Assists the monitoring of the developments in the SAP System
- Time tracking according to MIT standard
- Documentation according to MIT standard
- User training
Knowledge and Education
- Studies in Business Informatics or other comparable education
- Very good Experiences in SAP SD as well as logistic execution and transportation (LE-TRA)
- Experiences with summarized JIT calls and JIS call-offs (IS-A-JIT)
- Basic knowledge in ABAP (experiences in development are welcome)
- Basic knowledge in customs and foreign trade
- Good experiences in process modeling and design
Skills and Competencies
- SAP, MS Office Tools, Microsoft Outlook
- Profound English and German language skills (written and oral)
Regular travel up to 5% of the time.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Magna je globalni lider u automobilskom inženjeringu i dizajnu. Bave se proizvodnjom i razvojem komponenata koje se koriste u automobilskoj industriji i dizajniraju automobile za najpoznatije svetske proizvođače, stalno pomerajući granice inovacija i stila.