EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Android / Kotlin Developer to join our team in Serbia.
- As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of features described in the requirement specifications and design documents
- As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sub-systems or whole solutions
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Android development skills (2+ years of experience)
- Kotlin experience
- Concurrency / Multithreading in Android
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Git (at least 5 years of experience)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- MVP / MVC / MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Good command of English: Intermediate spoken level and higher
NICE TO HAVE
- Dagger or Koin
- Unit tests
- Gradle advanced usage (plugins + configurations)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program