We're looking for an experienced Android developer to join us.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Architect, develop and publish Android Application
- Drive best practice, quality, and consistency through code reviews and system design analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our internal processes
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in Android development
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Knowledge of general UI/UX standards and Android Design Guidelines
- Proficiency with Git
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to have
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with agile development methodologies
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies