Eagle Lab is an IT company that develops mobile applications for international clients. We were created as a part of Del Systems company and we are looking for new people who would make our collective bigger and even better. We work in the latest technologies and on very interesting projects. Ringzz, Jackpot, Newsplace, Ocamba SDK are just some of the projects we have worked on.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android Developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform. We have a professional team of developers who are experts and cover different programming languages, code bases and platforms.
We bring real time apps, new features for performance, productivity and security. We create multi-window UI, direct reply notifications and much more, and we are working on interesting projects that could contribute to your further development.
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer
- Testing the code unit for robustness, including edge, usability and overall reliability;
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Debugging and performance improvement;
- Cooperation with multi-functional teams for defining, designing and delivering new functions;
- Working with external data sources and API-s;
- Continuous detection, evaluation and application of new technology to maximize development efficiency;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application;
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trend, applications and protocols;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
More important than specific technical skills though is that you're a strong problem solver who loves to learn — we're not experts in everything and we don't expect you to be either. At the end of the day all that matters to us is that we’re making progress on what we are building together.
Skills that a candidate who hasn’t previous work experience is expected to have are:
- Knowledge of OOP,
- Knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of API,
- Knowledge of XML/JSON,
- Version control,
- English language.
Pay and benefits
This is a full-time job. Weekdays are Monday through Friday from 8 AM do 4 PM (40 hours a week), and each weekend is free. You are also free to take additional time off here and there as needed for any reasonable reason, like of course if you are sick.
- We reward team members for their hard work and achievements,
- Awesome team building events which are designed to connect the team,
- One-time financial aid for major life events: child birth, loss of family member, anniversary, etc,
- We provide you all the work equipment that you need,
- Our employees are provided with a meal that is prepared in our kitchen,
- Education leads to increased brain development and self regulation,
- We offer trainings as well as career development opportunities, educational funding and mentoring programs that help you keep your career on track,
- Attendance to relevant industry events, with tickets and travel expenses fully covered,
- In-house education for all positions including junior and senior position.