About the position
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system and their integration with back-end services. If you possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits , we’d like to meet you!
What will you do?
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform
- Write and maintain Android apps and libraries
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years in Android development with at least one released app to Play store (solo or as a team member)
- Excellent knowledge of Java (Kotlin is plus)
- Proficient in OOP, design patterns and data structures
- Proficient in Git, or any similar source control system
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of REST API
- Detail oriented and good teamwork skills
- Energetic, creative and fun to work with
Would be a plus!
- Worked with Android Architecture components
- Knowledge of Gradle build system
- Wrote automated tests
- Experience in writing Android libraries
- Worked with Continuous integration/deployment tools
- Clean code enthusiast
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be a part of casual but highly professional environment
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for various clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted