The company Nissatech Innovation Centre is looking for 2 Android developers.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for experienced Android developers who will fuel the growth of our product Smart4Fit (smart4.fit) and lead fitness to the next era.
Smart4Fit system consists of multiple different Android applications (more about the applications on smart4.fit => Technologies), and your job will be to maintain and develop new features. Smart4Fit is a new generation of fog computing platforms that relies on intensive real-time data processing on the extreme edge (wearable devices, like a smartwatch). Data is transferred to the cloud for big data analytics (used for optimizing the fitness/professional athlete training and the performances of trainees).
What we offer:
- Developing a product
- Using state of the art technologies
- Ability to choose your tools/frameworks
- Opportunity to lead and shape the future
- Working in a team of experienced engineers
- Capability to grow as a both as a professional
- Long term stability
What matters to us:
- 1+ year Experience in building Android applications
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Good communication skills
- SQL database
- CVS (git)
What we can appreciate:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience with REST API, Auth 2.0
- Experience with Android Jetpack components
- Good teamwork
- Problem solver
If you have all or some of these abilities and thirst for knowledge, send us an e-mail with your CV, we are interested in hearing from you!