About the project
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our partner and client, a top name in the security industry offering next generation product and solutions for a wide spectrum of markets (government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking), is hiring for the Android Developer role.
This leading global integrated security company, specialized in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat, is a security provider for customers such as the U.S. government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and many more.
As an Android Developer, you will join a team of 10 people and work together on a HR management application. The project requires a solution for dealing with employee management (over a half a million of the client’s employees): handling employee information, shift schedule etc.
- 4+ years of experience with Android development;
- Kotlin skills are a must;
- Strong analytical capabilities in designing new systems / modules;
- Experience with code reviews;
- Great creativeness;
- A passionate, efficient, meticulous and organized person, with a great sense of teamwork;
- Desire to stay up-to-date;
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great communication and advanced English language skills.
- Previous experience in a security project would come in hand.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,500 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.