· 3+ years of experience in software development for Android
· Java programming language experience
· Independent problem solving skills
Bonus to have:
· Experience developing for iOS or other mobile platforms
· Kotlin, C, C++, Objective-C or C# programming language knowledge
· A computer science background
· Team player
· Eager to learn
· Competitive salary
· Environment for constant improvement, role change and intrapreneurial ambitions
· Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
· Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
· Largely flexible work structure and hours
Project based employment.
We require you to send us nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry. TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV electronically.