APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with mobile development
- Experience with Android Studio/Java/Kotlin
- Familiarity with some of version control systems (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, especially MVP/MVVM architecture patterns
- Experience with dependency injection using Dagger
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RxJava and Retrofit
- Familiarity with general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies; using latest Android APIs
- Basic understanding of Gradle
- Understanding of software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Custom to work in an Agile environment
- High motivation for self-learning and keeping up to date with changing technologies and a positive attitude to change
- Strong passion for mobile apps and challenging yourself to get to know more of Android, daily
- A habit to share your knowledge with other people and learning from them as well.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Competitive salary
- Support with individual professional development
- In-house lectures, paid trainings, certifications
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Business travel opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- Fresh seasonal fruits
WHY WORK FOR ZESIUM?
You’re a kind of person that doesn’t want another boring job and you value being a part of our world of opportunities: valuable training, team approach and bringing meaning to your work.
At Zesium, we work with ambitious entrepreneurs & challenging brands and we help them to take their new ideas out to the market.
We are a progressive company and since our foundation in 2004, we’ve grown to over 50 internal employees and 35+ external consultants with operations on 2 continents and still growing.
As an entrepreneurial company, we combine upright growth and a flat management structure. Nobody in our company has an ‘office’ and we’re proud of that!
OUR FOUR PILLARS
The values which we live by:
- Open Company
- High Performance
- Change is Good
We’re always looking for talented people who are ambitious yet modest and put their team first.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile electronically.