We are looking for Android Developer to join our team.
As an Android Developer, you will take part in design, development and testing applications for our Android mobile and Set-Top Box devices. The solution makes use of the latest technological advancements, specifically pertaining to video delivery and development of a highly interactive graphical user interface.
- Build multimedia applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Monitoring statistics on log analytics.
- Implementing and automatically testing Android application according to provided specification
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of team (front-end, back-end, QA engineers)
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution
What we look for:
- 2-3 years of Android development experience
- Experience working with web services for server communication (JSON, REST)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working Video playback
- Experience working with Google Firebase databases
- Experience working with local databases on Android
- Experience working with threads and asynchronous processes
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
What you'll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
Get in touch by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.