Webelinx will once again welcome passionate interns that would like to learn more about Android programming from a team of experienced developers.
What can you expect as an intern?
We will provide you with a skillful mentor that will guide you through the learning process of designing and developing Android applications. Through the internship program, you will learn Kotlin programming language and increase your understanding of object-oriented programming. Having to work with a team, will give you a great opportunity to try out your communication and teamwork skills.
The goal of our internship program was always to help inexperienced programmers to grow their skills and get ready for work in a company. We are proud to say that a lot of ex-interns are our employees today!
That being said, what do we think makes a good profile for an intern?
- Final year student or recent graduate of information technology or computer science from Faculty of Electronics, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, Metropolitan University, or Technical Sciences School
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented concepts and software patterns
- Basic knowledge of related data structures
- A person ready to receive feedback and learn from their mistakes
- Teamplayer that knows the value of collaboration
How do we select interns?
We will accept the applications for an internship until November 2, 2020. Applicants with a suitable profile will be invited to technical testing where you can expect assignments that will test your logical and programming skills, but they are not platform-specific.
Those that pass the technical testing will be invited to a short interview after which we will make the final decision.
Details about the internship
At the end of the selection process, we hope that we will select up to 4 motivated interns able to join our team for a 5-week internship starting from November 16.
The plan is to have the interns working from our office, however, we put health and safety first and if needed we will move the internship to a remote environment.