Short about the P3
We manage projects and reorganize company processes in automotive, aviation and telecommunication industries. Established 1996 as spinoff of the Fraunhofer Institute of Production Technology Aachen we are now more than 2,500 P3 team-members at 35 locations worldwide.
P3 offers worldwide technical consulting and services for the telecommunications industry. As a leading international company we work for established network operators, suppliers, device manufacturers and regulatory authorities since 2001.
For our team in Belgrade - Serbia, we are seeking:
Android / Java Developer
To maintain and expand our extensive smartphone and PC-based data acquisition and measurement modules we are looking for motivated developers with the following tasks:
- Development of complex applications in the field of mobile measuring systems for Android devices and associated PC-based measurement systems
- Development of architecture and Design of interfaces
- Research activities in area of smartphone and mobile technologies such as Lollipop, VoLTE
- Live monitoring, support and troubleshooting of Quality Center software
- Development of the latest measuring methodologies considering creative and unconventional solutions
- Implementation of requirement’s analysis
- Strong attitude towards personal improvement
- Previous experience with Java and C/C ++ is a plus
- Hands-on experience of Linux and Android environments, as well as profound knowledge of the system - especially kernel is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Android application’s concepts (GUI, activities, services, messages, etc.) and Android APIs
- Basic knowledge of XML and UML
- Interest in the work to agile methods such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Ability to find creative and unconventional solutions
- Solution-oriented and proactive work attitude
- Great interest in the latest technology and strong willingness to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- Newest technologies
- Professional and highly engaged team working with agile methods
- Exciting projects with famous customers
- Our open company structure with flat hierarchy and fast decision making offers very good personal development perspectives
We are looking forward to:
Your convincing application documents, preferably via email in a PDF file.
In your cover letter please indicate for which position you are applying for, your fee expectation and earliest start date.
Documents should be in English.
Deadline for applications: 11.11.2015.