We are looking for a talented and collaborative Angular Developer to join our team. This organization is building complex and highly scalable tools. Please reach out to us if you have an interest in this role and have experience that falls in line with the description below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role is for a Software developer building UI/UX in the following Tech Stack: Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS.
- Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
- Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation. Use your 5+ years of experience with Angular 2.0+ development.
- Will Assist in building software to scale.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project/development teams to ensure quality function features and user experience.
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications.
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested.
Technical Skills and Professional Experience Desired:
- 5+ years of web development experience utilizing most of the following technologies:
- Angular 2.0+, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Unit testing experience required.
- Maintains knowledge of front-end application systems.
- Experienced in the design, implementation, debugging, and deployment of front-end, web-based applications.
- Be able to provide feedback to and respond to peer reviews as well as participate in all applicable Agile ceremonies as defined by team.
Organization & Team Description:
This role is working under positive minded and forward-thinking leadership that provides an environment focused on career growth, personal contribution, team collaboration, and having fun building complex, scalable tools.
Looking for someone that is a team player, with growth mindset, and has respectful and effective communication skills. Potential to mentor very talent and eager to learn Junior developers and occasional conduct code reviews.