Location: Belgrade, RS
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Model: Hybrid
Who we are
msg global solutions is a systems integrator, software development partner, and managed services provider focused on SAP solutions for multiple industries. Our services include strategies for accounting, finance, regulatory reporting, performance management, sustainability, customer experience, and IoT. Operating from offices across the globe and growing, we help clients achieve operational efficiency and improve decision-making capabilities. With deep industry knowledge, technical expertise, and a diverse range of perspectives, our people spark change and create innovative solutions to complex operational issues. Our goal is to create long-lasting client relationships built on trust and dependability.
msg global solutions is part of msg, an independent, international group of companies with more than 10,000 employees around the world.
What we do
The digital X Business Unit works with clients to innovate, deliver, and run solutions that drive growth and bring new business models across industries to the market.
We manage two key products. First, msg.IoTA, which enables dynamic risk insights, insurance models for loss prevention, sustainability, and claims services. Second, we are the exclusive development partner for SAP Commerce Cloud, Financial Services Accelerator. Utilizing our products combined with market-leading partner solutions, such as SAP’s Customer Experience portfolio, we help our clients create meaningful customer journeys for their customers.
Our global, multi-disciplinary scrum teams combine business process knowledge and development skills with advanced analytics and cloud technologies to solve the business digitization challenges of our clients. We are looking for open-minded people with a passion for technology and excellence to join our team.
What you will do
- Be responsible for technical/architectural design, coding, unit testing and technical documentation
- Ensure that software development follows the defined programming standards
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconce conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Distinguish customer requests from the underlying true needs and suggest changes and improvements with customer's best interests in mind
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Provide inputs and direction to team members on design and implementation
- Ensure on-time delivery by developing and using the best coding practices & in-house agile
- Support more junior team members through mentorship and coaching
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years of development experience in a commercial environment
- Proficiency in Angular
- Working experience with any major e-commerce platform
- Working experience with any wireframe UX Prototyping Tool
- Proficiency in RxJS and asynchronous programming in JS
- Good knowledge in writing end-to-end (Cypress) and unit (Karma, Jasmine) tests
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Fluency in English and Serbian
Nice to have
- Working experience with NgRx
- Familiarity with Vue or React
- Experience in working with Headless CMS, Micro frontends, Figma, Adobe PS or Illustrator
- Familiarity with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Experience in working with Angular Ionic
What we offer
- A place where individuals are equally valued and where diversity and cultural differences are cherished
- A global team of highly respected SAP and industry experts where you can make a difference
- Competitive salaries and a broad range of benefits, some of which are highlighted in our profile