On the market since 1971 – Tönnies is today one of the most modern food producers in Europe and active worldwide: always with a focus on high-quality food in the business segments Meat, Convenience, Sausages, Ingredients, Logistics and International. With headquarters in Rheda-Wiedenbrück and other locations in Germany, Denmark, Great Britain, France, Belgium and Poland, we employ around 16,500 people.
In a large and ambitious slaughterhouse like Tönnies, the smooth process depends on many technical and human factors. But there is one department where the harmony between man and machine is particularly important: the IT department. 75 experts guarantee production processes in one dimension. Tönnies relies on an innovative process design, in which as much as possible is programmed. The high-tech equipment of the data center with 320 servers on 350 square meters is regarded as a role model of the industry. All downstream processes such as fast processing, logistics, technology, administration and sales also benefit from integrative and interdisciplinary information technology.
The team Tönnies relies on the personality of each individual. Professional and human development does not run according to a strict timetable, but individually - the own idea realization is the drive. If you feel the same way, we should get to know each other.
For the IT department in Rheda-Wiedenbrück in Germany, we are looking for the following position:
App Service Consultant
- participation in application development
- creation of requirement analyzes
- process optimization
- IT Studies (Informatics, Business Informatics, Computer Engineering or comparable)
- English Fluency
- German knowledge (C1) is an advantage
- Relevant working experience
- Oracle SQL/Oracle PL/SQL
- ERP Systems
- Independent and responsible way of working
- A high level of team and communication skills
We are offering:
- A working environment with a mix of high dynamics, flexibility, personal responsibility and teamwork
- You have the opportunity to actively shape your own workspace
- Permanent employment contract and individual training and continuing education opportunities
- Attractive employee benefits: gym, football arena, kindergarten at work and employee discounts for various online service providers
- Familiar working atmosphere
If you want to become part of the large Tönnies team, send us your CV along with credentials and references no later than 05.07.2019.