GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Application Administrator / Support Engineer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support complex Collaboration solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of Atlassian solutions development and support from front-end to back-end system configuration and the finalization of projects (Installation, configuration, project creation, support).
- Create new and customize existing JIRA/Confluence Projects
- Troubleshooting JIRA/Confluence application issues and add-on integration issues
- Create new accounts, manage permissions, and build dashboards
- Installing, maintaining, administering, and enhancing JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Working in shifts on a rota basis (06-14h, 08-16h or 09-17h and 14-22h)
- You have at least 2 years working experience in Application administration
- You have at least 2 years working experience in IT support
- Your English is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- History in Atlassian solutions, administration/support (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat)
- Experience in working with high volumes of users
- Knowledge in Linux administration (Redhat, CentOS, Suse, etc)
- Scripting languages: JS, Bash, PowerShell
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java, C#
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.