Who we are:
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What we have to offer to you:
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
Here at Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us:
- that you have a computer science related degree or at least 2 years of experience in managing IT applications
- experience in carrying out configuration and other technical work on the applications – management of user accounts, installing and maintaining templates, planning and installing updates and taking care of application problems
- your willingness to deal with security issues and operational aspects together with IT
- thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and are familiarity with one or more applications like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Polarion, SolidWorks etc.
- dealing with IT systems, applications and interfaces is something you enjoy at
- working as a service provider for a service provider, helping to design processes and simplify administrative work for more than 1200 colleagues is something that is interesting for you
- that you demonstrate high degree of independence and initiative in organizing your work
- fluency in English
What would be your task?
- as a member of the "Application Management" team, you will be supporting company-wide applications
- building the bridge between IT, which ensures the technical operation, and the users, who will address you with change requests and requirements
- taking over responsibility for the lifecycle of the applications and providing support, training and documentation
- as "application owner" you will also decide on changes and adjustments - administrative tasks such as license administration and contact with suppliers will also be part of your job
- maintaining contact with all our international subsidiaries worldwide, providing proactive information and being open to new ideas
- shaping this newly created position: you will be the "flag bearer" for the tools you are responsible for