Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the role:
The Application Security Ops Engineer will be responsible for maintaining, extending and onboarding application security tooling. Primary functions will also include documenting and testing against best practices for Docker and Kubernetes.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have project management skills. Desired areas of knowledge include industry standard SAST/DAST/IAST tooling as well as extensive knowledge of container security best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of container security and best practices is required.
- Experience in using scripting languages (Python or similar) for automating tasks.
- Must be able to work with vendors in implementing new configurations and resolving issues for internal tooling.
- Knowledge of various application security tools such as Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Burp, Netsparker.
- Experience in augmenting the CI/CD pipeline for security tooling.
- Knowledge in security testing methodologies and reporting.
- Knowledge in Third-party Vulnerability Management tools for Reporting and Operations
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of networking fundamentals, protocols, firewall functionality, databases, container based deployments and other technologies.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Job Roles/Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Collaboration skills with various LOBs for remediation
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, vulnerability and risks.
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2021.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.