Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Application Security Engineer
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
Application Security Engineer will develop and execute application security tests, analyse issues and generate reports.
We would expect from you to:
- Write technical security test plans.
- Automate security controls, data and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
- Utilize cloud-based APIs when appropriate to write network/system level tools for securing cloud environment.
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Do penetrations tests on applications, and create technical and managerial level reports and risk assessments for Cloud based applications and infrastructure.
- Develops standards, policies and procedures as well as best practices documentation.
- Translate security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to different stakeholders.
- Identify processes/procedures for how to handle a cloud security event, including forensic isolation and mitigation with Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR/IR) teams.
- Support the monitoring and maintaining network security suite of tools.
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and log analysis.
- Do POC for tool evaluation.
- Measure various metrics that may help in isolating security issues.
- Do profiling and work with development teams to isolate security issues and do root cause analysis
- Report findings according to a defined process.
Our ideal match:
- 5-7 years related experience in Application Security, with proven focus on Cloud Security. Passion for cloud Security and Cloud technologies.
- Must know how to write effective load testing scripts.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures and standards.
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of current threats to Cloud infrastructure and/or IT infrastructures at technical and managerial levels.
- Able to automate/script daily tasks through Python, Bash or equivalent.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- Security certification desired (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.