Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec d.o.o. is looking for an experienced and highly analytical Application Support Analyst / DevOps.
We’re looking for an Application Support Analyst / DevOps to join our Product Operations Team. As a member of the team you are responsible for handling the lifecycle of incidents and proactive monitoring for our product systems. You will collaborate with customer service, technical specialists, system operators, and remote team members, to resolve day to day incidents and problems related to the Inovatec applications and cloud hosting infrastructure.
You are able to think like a customer, make sound decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Resolve daily incidents and problems escalated by various teams, customers, and system alerts
- Participate in day-to-day operations and maintenance of our product hosting infrastructure
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Good technical experience of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server and Web app development, .Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Understanding of access management, administration, and application support
- Understanding of ITIL processes, CMDB, and change management
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, including performing backups, upgrading and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, deployments, and disaster recovery
- Good working knowledge of these technologies: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Network firewalls, PowerShell, .Net, PagerDuty, New Relic, Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Visio
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Analytical and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Exceptional incident troubleshooting and root cause documentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- 2 years of production application support and incident response experience within a cloud hosted platform
- 2 years of implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting web and SQL servers
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals AZ-900; Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-103 (Preferred, not mandatory)
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Preferred (not mandatory) working hours 12:00 noon to 08:00 PM Serbian time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business (over 155,000 courses)
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.