Applications Operations Engineer
Rad od kuće
We are a diverse community of people working together to provide our customers with the best service possible. We are looking for talented individuals who want to work in an energetic, respectful, collaborative environment. If you consider being the right candidate for the below-described position feel free to apply and join our team who works with cutting-edge technologies for global clients that are market leaders in their domain.
Requirements for this job:
- Advanced PL/SQL or MS SQL knowledge
- Linux and Windows Administration
- Experience with Telco systems, processes, and domains
- Advanced Experience with systems operating in CRM or BSS/OSS domains
- English professional proficiency
- Monitor, support and troubleshoot daily CRM processes
- Execute operational activities following the schedule of daily activities
- Monitor performance of the systems
- Develop and deliver training to colleagues and clients and maintain a record of work activities
- Manage technical documentation
- Monitor work within the team and assign subject expertise
- Collaborate in activity coordination
- Continually improve processes and procedures
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
Upoznaj kompaniju Seavus d.o.o.
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Savremene kancelarije, prijatno radno okruženje, rad bez pritiska, plaćeni seminari, kursevi i obuke za zaposlene, lokacija kancelarije, tim koji pruža bezrezervnu podršku, dobra plata, jak sistem mentorstva, transparentnost u radu.
Kompanija zahteva da se dolazi u kancelariju iako to nije potrebno, nema kantine pa se hrana uglavnom narucuje. Nema benefita koje druge kompanije pruzaju kao privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, team bilding..
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...