Associate Game Designer Specialist
Your communication skills, organization, focus on iteration and polish, are all exceptional. You would like to work with teams of designers and participate in creating and amazing experience for millions of players. Most importantly, you love games of all sorts - and it's clear to you that the best, most rewarding game of all... is making a good game for others to enjoy.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Collaborate with artists, engineers, producers, fellow designers, and team management in an iterative, agile development process.
- Drive gameplay and content design in accordance with the desires of a diverse audience.
- Create fun, challenging content that stands the test of time.
- Give constructive and supportive critique of fellow designers work.
- Conceive, produce, and pitch original designs.
- Demonstrate proven design practices.
- Author and refine game design documentation.
Desired skills and experiences
- Knowledge of basic game design and design theory.
- Systems design, economy design, or monetization design skills.
- Ability to learn new tools and workflows with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Absolute passion for playing and making games.
- Bonus point: At least one complete product cycle on a free-to-play mobile title.
- Bonus point: Working knowledge of UI/UX prototyping tools.
- Bonus point: Prototyping experience.
- Bonus point: Outside interests!
What you’ll learn in this role
- Brainstorming ideas about the characters, settings, themes and plots.
- Use creative and analytical thinking.
- Improve observational and design skills.