At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The mission of the IT Team is to enable our fellow Hopineers and partners to do their best work. We do that by supporting and managing applications, devices and services our colleagues rely on. We pride ourselves on providing the best-in-class user support with a focus on employee experience through technology and automation.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, forward-thinking and self-motivated individual that can help us enable this mission with transparency, teamwork and collaboration.
We are looking for someone based in Europe to maximize the time zones we cover as a full-remote, distributed and international company. You will work alongside other colleagues in the US as well as in Europe as we strive to support all our fellow Hopineers regardless of their location.
- Support Hopin Staff and partners with software, hardware or application issues remotely
- Administer a variety of SaaS applications including but not limited to Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Office365, Onelogin
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding Hopin employees and external vendors
- Assist with IT projects including identity and access management, device management, implementation of systems or tools, etc
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversee inventory, purchasing and asset management
- Monitor and maintain our help desk service level agreements (SLAs) by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain IT documentation
- Basic experience troubleshooting hardware, software and systems in a corporate environment with MacOS and Windows.
- Basic experience working with SaaS products
- Basic experience working with ticket-based workflow management like Jira Service Desk
- Excellent English communication skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to identify gaps in the process and suggest improvements
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload
- Self-motivated and eager to learn on your own as well as a team
Nice to have
- Basic experience with endpoint management tools like Jamf or Intune
- Basic experience scripting manual tasks in Bash, Powershell, Python or Go
- Basic experience with Linux devices
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2021.