Pollard Digital Solutions is looking for a talented individual to join our growing product team as an Associate Product Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are looking to establish a career in the field of product management to be part of an exciting business environment, with worldwide customers and product engineering teams located in Canada, Iceland, Serbia and the UK.
Reporting into the Director of Product Management, as an Associate Product Manager, you will work closely with Product Managers to contribute towards product discovery, development, and delivery for Pollard Banknote’s world-class lottery platform, products, and gaming experiences. With opportunities for growth and advancement within the role, this position is perfect for someone looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in product management.
What You’ll Do
- Assist product managers with user stories and requirements to guide product development.
- Participate in cross-functional teams with engineering, QA, and design to ensure features are developed and launched successfully.
- Support project management tasks such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, and team coordination.
- Help prioritize features and make trade-offs to deliver the best possible product to customers.
- Gather and analyse data to support product decisions and measure performance.
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to improve the product experience.
- Assist with developing product messaging and positioning to effectively communicate the value of the product and its capabilities.
- Provide additional support to the product management team as needed.
Who You Are
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to use data to inform product decisions.
- Excellent communicator who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, marketers, and stakeholders.
- Customer minded with a passion for delivering great products that meet customer needs.
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to identify new opportunities.
- Someone with a real willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and can adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Strong problem solver with the ability to navigate ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Organized individual with great attention to detail, committed to delivering high-quality work.
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and a willingness to take initiative and drive results.
What You Need
- 2-3 years of experience working with software products in a product management, product owner, business analyst, designer, or testing capacity.
- Post-secondary education in business administration, computer science, engineering, or any other relevant field.
- High English proficiency, along with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience and/or a keen interest in technology, digital applications and websites.
- Understanding of lotteries and/or gaming in general would be beneficial.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
Pollard Digital Solutions is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
Our objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We emphasize a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.