JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Associate Solution Consultant (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
As an Associate Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into solution configurations and driving the overall delivery of the solution. Assigned projects at the associate level are typically small projects or projects for single solutions/modules. You will configure the solution based on the scope of a Statement of Work, JAGGAER best practices, and client business processes. You will provide solution training through iterative configuration and demonstration and facilitate client solution validation, including issue troubleshooting, tracking and resolution as well as migration of the solution to the production environment. You will support other solution consultants assigned to larger projects, carrying out delegated sets of tasks. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to complete tasks independently and on schedule is critical.
Your Main Tasks:
- Understand the client business processes supported by the JAGGAER software solution.
- Lead remote business process review sessions as well as solution demonstrations for the assigned portfolio, with guidance.
- Configure a functional software solution within the statement of work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements, with guidance.
- Develop and maintain project documentation. Rely heavily on templates, past examples and guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management.
- Respond to and mitigate project risks, including software issue resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Research client questions about the interfaces and provide timely responses
- Troubleshoot internal and client issues, including the use of internal solution error logs
- Create internal software defect and maintenance tickets as needed
- Normalize data to comply with JAGGAER-defined formats and load in the JAGGAER solution.
- Facilitate solution validation and deployment.
- Ensure a successful client transition from implementation to customer care.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proactively identify and mitigate or resolve configuration issues and risks to implementation. This includes identifying alternative solutions using existing software features.
- Communicate proactively with JAGGAER team members and clients to answer questions and advise on work status.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Completed Associate’s degree or equivalent program
- 3+ years of business experience with 2+ years of demonstrated experience implementing software solutions and providing client-facing consulting services.
- 2-5 years business process implementation experience or exposure in Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract Management, Sourcing or Supply Chain is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, in English
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and highly stress resistant
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs preferred
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Work in shifts and primarily with clients in the Eastern time zone
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically