Prime Holding JSC is a premium software solution provider based in Europe with over 20 years of experience in the industry and more than 1000 successfully completed projects for clients in different parts of the world. We employ more than 250 software engineers and consultants with vast expertise across different technologies. We can consult and implement solutions. We can bring experience and implement best practices in core software development, quality assurance automation, professional services, technical support, and DevOps.
We’re looking for a proactive and passionate Automation QA Engineer who strives for driving quality from concept to delivery. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality projects is really important.
As an Automation QA Engineer you will:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Collaboration with developers and business representatives to clarify business requirements
- Participation in team meetings
- Development and maintenance of both manual and automation tests
- Execute both manual and automation test and report the results
- Preparation of periodical reports
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Use automation frameworks to perform UI and API testing
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC, STLC, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- At least 2 years of experience with automation testing (Selenium is mandatory)
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with test management and bug tracking systems
- Experience with at least one OOP programing language
We will consider as a plus:
- Experience in performance and/or security testing
- Experience in Mobile testing
- Experience with CI tools
Benefits of winning a career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
- Room to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the Apply Here button.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.