How You’ll Make an Impact
- Act as a Developer inside of an international R&D team.
- Cost, budget, quality and time assurance within your subject area.
- Write, execute, and document manual test cases, detailed test reports and describe potential improvements / required modifications.
What You Bring
- University degree in Engineering or Information Technology related or similar education, preferably with a focus on information management solutions.
- Deep knowledge of TIA and PCS 7 architecture, including hard- and software structure.
- Deep knowledge of IT security, network architecture and communication protocols.
- Basic engineering with addons: STEP 7, CFCs, SFCs, Safety Matrix, SCL – programming of function blocks, hardware configuration, NetPro, WinCC and APL library programming language: VBA, C Script, JAVA.
- High analytical skills for customer requirements, like P&ID, Cause and Effects, Control Narratives, Flow Diagrams.
- Deep knowledge of software project execution and in agile environment.
- Knowledge of applicable standards & regulations i.e. IEC, Class requirements etc.
- Readiness for worldwide traveling (Meetings, Testing and Commissioning).Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- English language fluent spoken and written.
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemensenergy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Please forward your resume in English.