QCerris is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer. This role will be responsible for all automation needs for Cloud infrastructure as well as Application release delivery (Azure). This person must have 2+ years of recent experience with Microsoft Azure. This person must be very passionate about infrastructure as code.
This person will need to think out of the box and looks for ways to improve the environment in cloud through automation
If you are comfortable working in a dynamic and exciting agile environment this is an exciting role with unlimited potential to learn and advance at the cutting edge of technology.
Tool of interest are:
- Containers (Docker)
- Azure Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Containers (Docker) and Terraform
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Knowledge CI/CD tooling and process
- Experience with monitoring and alerting
- Experience with powershell and Windows Servers
- Experience with Linux will be considered a plus
- Experience with virtualization
- Good general computer knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good English skills
- Leverage your experience with Microsoft Azure to provide end to end solutions for our clients.
As Part Of Our Team You’ll Enjoy:
- Remote-first company
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Learning program
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Private health insurance
We are hard core technologists who dedicated our careers to digital transformation of traditional industries. In some cases we’ve done the disruption bit, but our primary goal is to be the trusted adviser and technology partner on our customers’ long haul journeys https://www.qcerris.com/.