icentic is an international consulting, engineering and services firm. We help our clients - utilities, service providers, telcos, OEMs and industrial companies - to create and implement digital business models and solutions by using IoT (Internet-of-Things) platforms, technologies and services.
We are hiring, at the earliest possible date, an experienced, Azure Web Developer. Experience in integrating and applying Smart Energy and Smart Home data models and protocols is a plus.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Team member in agile cross-functional DevOps team for commercial websites, customer portals or agent portals
- Requirement engineering – conception of solutions together with various departments
- Development of user stories & bug fixing.
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Operation and monitoring of the web apps (DevOps)
- Responsibility for the quality of delivery
Education and Experience
- Profound knowledge in C# and .NET Core
- Experience in ASP.NET Core MVC / Connect and use REST/SOAP APIs
- TypeScript & Vue.js
- Azure: WebApps, Functions & WebJobs, Application Insights, API Management, ReDis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Storage
- AzureDevOps: git, Pipelines, Releases, Wiki
- Cypress.io for integration testing is a plus.
- Several years of project experience in the deveopment of public websites in agile project teams
- Project experience with agile methods (Scrum)
- Experience in the entire development process (analysis, conception, development, test, deployment and operation)
- Structured, analytical approach
- Ability to to work in a team, communication skills
- Multi-lingual: fluent English is a must; German is a plus
Some travel might be required, mainly to Germany.