BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI) DEVELOPER (Serbia, Belgrade)
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you would like to develop your career as a BI Developer – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking individuals with a strong BI background who would be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle from requirement gathering, ETL and data model design and development, to report development and testing. This role is part of a global team working on local and global clients from various industries. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative.
What we offer
A full-time position as a BI Developer with a competitive salary and benefit package. An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using latest Microsoft tools. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a developer in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solutions are used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
What will you do?
- Design and building the ETL process for clients using the full MS stack. This will involve the consolidation of data from multiple systems, not all Microsoft based, utilizing ADF and SQL to build the transformations and a Tabular model or Power BI dataset for the final data model.
- Design and building of reports using Power BI and Paginated Reporting
- Help write Functional Design Documents and technical documentation for clients.
- Work with the other practices within FO to ensure the correct system are used with in the BI solutions.
- Keep up with new technologies and advancements from Microsoft and competitors.
- University degree in information technologies or computer science
- Understanding data modelling and schemes, data and query optimization, data visualization, etc.
- Experience working with:
- Building cubes and writing MDX/DAX expressions
- Power BI (preferred), Tableau, Cognos, Oracle
- Azure BI Stack (Analysis Services, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory)
- Understanding of an ELT/ETL process
- MS Office (Word and Excel)
- MS Dynamics 365 stack (nice to have but not required)
- Excellent communication and task management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about https://sa.global