As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Business Analytics Services (BAS) team aims to provide our customers with insights into their business data and thus create a basis for data-driven decision-making for the entire TX Group. In order to provide data insights to our clients, we are using creative and informative dashboards as well as providing various self-service solutions. To improve our team excellence we are searching for a skilled and experienced Report Specialist who will join our Belgrade team for 1 year period (maternity leave replacement).
With this role you will mainly contribute to efficiently serving the business with HR KPIs and analyses and continuously expanding the portfolio of internal customers relying on our services.
- Design, create and maintain interactive data reports and dashboards to support business needs as required by stakeholders
- Perform detailed data quality checks (i.e. think critically about the information provided by the dashboard to determine potential quality issues coming from the source systems or the implementation and logic applied).
- Bring in your ideas and take ownership of the projects by performing direct stakeholder management.
- Actively contribute to shape and improve our services and design principles
- Work independently on creating business dashboards and preparing inputs for self-service analytics.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Business Intelligence Reporting
- Experience in working with Microsoft Power BI, understanding of PBI modeling practicesm, DAX proficiency would be an advantage
- Using report design best practices, know-how on PBI access rights management and security best practices
- Experience in working with other modern Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Understanding and writing SQL queries is a plus
- Proven data quality management skills
- Advanced analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Able to deal with complexity and changing requirements on a frequent basis
- Comfortable in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment applying agile principles
- Eager to constantly learn and improve
- Proactive, self-motivating, innovative and contributing to the team's good spirit
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance