For our Swiss partner, RepRisk, we are forming a team to work on a new and exciting project.
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world and drive positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information to identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Are you looking to combine your strong drive and can-do attitude with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies? Do you wonder what it would be like to work at a company that nurtures your passion for technology and enables you to have a real, measurable impact? Do you love to connect with people in a professional environment? Are you patient and perseverant in overcoming challenges, solving problems, and learning new computer languages and techniques? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks while always striving to deliver the best quality work without missing a deadline? Do you undertake your work with a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – this might be the perfect role for you
As a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, your responsibilities will include designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. On top of this, you will be expected to manage Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design to testing. Moreover, you will:
- Implement AWS Kubernetes ready APIs in Java using cutting edge technologies like Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Reactive Microservices, GraphQL, SSO, Docker, and others
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed and tested code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Interact with the technical and application dev team in the implementation process involving multiple AWS services
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of proven, hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in Java 8/11/17, REST, Spring, relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL), and microservice architecture
- Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands-on experience with Message Queues such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Capacity for building server-side components in a Cloud platform and microservice architecture using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Experience with AWS-managed services utilizing API Gateway, Lambda, RDS
- Experience in the following technologies would be a plus: Java 11+, WebFlux / Reactive Microservices, Mockito, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast, GraphQL, Keycloak or similar SSO technology, React, and Front-end experience
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- Cutting edge systems and technology at the interface of machine learning and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and arrangements, remote working if that’s what team wants
- Dedicated professional colleagues and unique mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
- Teambuilding activities
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
Bakson Ltd d.o.o. je kompanija sa sedištem u Beogradu, Srbija, specijalizovana za razvoj softvera, IT konsalting i održavanje sistema, pružanje profesionalnih usluga i poslovnih rešenja našim klijentima širom sveta još od 2005.
Bakson je počeo kao kompanija koja se bavila razvojem jednog proizvoda za Tiketmaster, najveću svetsku organizaciju za prodaju ulaznica. Vremenom, isporučivanje novih vrednosti, otvorenost i stručnost su doprinele porastu broj proizvoda koje razvija Bakson, kako za B2B tako i za B2C Ticketmaster divizije, dok se broj ljudi koji rade na raznim projektima višestruko uvećao.
Potvrdu poverenja i kvaliteta koju Bakson isporučuje predstavlja činjenica da je vremenom beogradska kancelarija zaposlila i menadžere proizvoda i menadžere projekata, zajedno sa arhitektama softvera, kako bi nadgledali više Tiketmaster proizvoda skovanih u Baksonu, što je potvrda pravog partnerstva, koje prevazilazi uobičajene autsorsing modele.
Ovaj kulturni genom je nešto što delimo sa svim kompanijama sa kojima radimo.
Bakson je aktivan član lokalne IT zajednice, pomažući kompanijama, organizacijama i programerima da napreduju. Organizujemo hakatone, učestvujemo na konferencijama, radimo sa univerzitetima i uvek smo tu za svoje kolege na tržištu.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Prijatan intervju, uglavnom pitanja o prethodnim projektima i tehnologijama. Postavljen zadatak iz SQL-a i programskog jezika iz CV-ja koje sam uživo rešavao u online editoru.
Nakon početka rada projekat je kasnio uz ogromne red flag-ove od strane HR-a koje sam ignorisao jer šta loše može da se desi. Nakon samo mesec dana rada dobio sam otkaz bez ikakve prethodne najave. Sa potpisivanjem ugovora se odugovlačilo do samog kraja uz razne izgovore, da bih na kraju prosto bio obavešten da je klijent...
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
System Engineer 1 plata