Collecting and analyzing data since its founding in 2005, Vast has become the premier provider of AI and data solutions for many of the largest Global 1000 businesses. We are an all-remote company, working from all over the world.
Used by over 16,000 dealers, CarStory combines artificial intelligence and the industry’s largest database of inventory and shopper insights, to help dealers sell more cars and make more money. As the pioneer of Inventory Intelligence, CarStory’s predictive AI sets a new standard for transforming analytics into answers.
HomeStory is a leading partner of digital consumer experiences for companies in the financial and real estate industries. We are a diverse set of talents with the mission to create the best customer experiences in big data analytics and artificial intelligence, enabling people to make better decisions for life’s largest purchase – their home.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back End Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back end applications and processes. As a Back End Developer you will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
To succeed as a Back End Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Collaborating with the front end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong computer science background in algorithms, data structures and software design.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Some of the benefits of working at Vast include:
- We are an all-remote company, working from all over the world
- Full time employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- Individual psychological-educational sessions
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
If you’re a passionate learner and you are excited to work on our tech stack, feel free to send your resume electronically, we’ll be glad to talk to you.