Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for:
Back-end Gaming Developer
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Back-end developer. You would become part of our back-end gaming systems team, used to deliver gaming content to well-known international gaming companies with over a million players, while cooperating with the in-house games development team and other third-party content makers.
Your main role is to work on our Gaming Aggregator - adding new features and tools, integrating the gaming system to various platforms and games suppliers, and working with existing customers to support their needs. You would be part of a small development team, with the remit to lead the development, and make technological decisions where applicable. You would also have the chance to hone management skills, helping more junior members to develop and learn.
- Professional experience in web services development;
- Strong knowledge with integrating external systems and APIs;
- Experience with relational databases including database design;
- Good knowledge of web application security concepts;
- Good understanding of the web application development process;
- Experience with various types of testing (unit, integration, load, performance);
- Good knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git.
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience with Linux and web servers (preferably nginx) administration;
- Familiarity with continuous integration and application performance monitoring tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- A degree to BS/MS level, in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar.
We are looking for people with strong analytical skills, who are keen to work with new technologies like Go. Good verbal and written English is preferred, as we work with international companies.
What We Offer
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive.
- Very competitive pay structure, with potential to progress to team-lead and management positions.
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here.
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts.
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on http://www.finbet.rs