Our partner - Blue White is a Tel Aviv-based world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. Their solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility and to help their customers adopt new autonomous technologies with the goal of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the existing products & services. Among their customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia, and Renault.
BW is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on the ground. The team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts, and optimization & AI algorithms developers.
BW is building a revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform and on that note, together we are building a team and looking for a: Senior Backend Engineer
You would work on a cloud-based platform that plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide and take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery, and support.
- Making a major impact on the business by building the backend and taking the tech to the next level
- Design and development of BW’s new cloud-based RaaS platform using the latest cutting-edge technologies and services (Cloud, Containerized microservices, and more)
- Taking part in early decision-making, architecture, design, and technological research
- Implementing the platform’s core backend logic, infrastructure, tests, tools, and automation
- Working closely with a talented agile team of engineers, product managers, and designers to build a backend that is both robust and lean
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in backend design and development (recent)
- You are proficient in Java with the Spring framework
- You have experience with relational and non-relational databases
- You have good software design capabilities, debugging skills, and problem-solving abilities
- You have experience with developing in a microservices-based architecture
- You have experience in designing and building REST APIs
- You are using strong design patterns
- You are self-driven, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- You have a BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or a related field
- You have great English and communication skills
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge.
- Lots of team activities and perks: yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons.
- Work with an international team of world-class engineers.
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!