What’s your job?
- As a Backend Engineer you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, -designers, data scientists, testers and developers.
- You will be part of the chatbot unit. The hybrid conversational AI you will be working on makes available rule-based legal knowledge via a Natural Language interface, combining flexible dialogue flows, answer mapping, a sophisticated and unique search functionality as extensive, but simple to use customization options targeted to none-coders. Despite already being in use at customers, we still consider this project to be early-stage, so your input on algorithmic improvements will be as highly welcome as it will be controversially discussed in the team.
- Besides building new features, you will also maintain and improve the existing codebase and infrastructure. At BRYTER we value automated tests, so maintaining tests where necessary will form part of your work. You should have experience developing backend services, as well as knowledge in statistics and/or machine learning. This position would also be a great opportunity for a Backend Developer to develop into a Data Scientist.
- Must-have are Python skills with strong foundations of object oriented software architecture design. It is appreciated if you have additional experience in some of the following fields: chatbots, machine learning, natural language processing, neural nets. If you additionally bring in experience in Analytics and/or SQL, this is a plus.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product from day one
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing