Your role as a backend engineer at Partyhat will consist of working on multiple leading edge projects. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
This job is great for you if you enjoy
- Working in Java/Kotlin using SpringBoot framework.
- Being smart about what you build with a heavy use of test driven development.
- Delivering a fresh code through a build system with Maven.
- Fearlessly diving into the unknown alongside the best engineers in the land.
- Exploring world of data intensive applications
- Minimum of 3 years experience writing Java/Kotlin.
- Minimum of 1 years experience writing SpringBoot and Maven.
- Distributed systems basic knowledge.
- Knowledge about relational / document / graph databases
- Comfortable working remotely and has a strong self initiative.
- Experience collaborating closely with other engineers, as well as designers and non-engineers.
Working at Partyhat
- People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
- Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
- Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
- Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
- Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
- Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world.
Are you one of them? Apply now!
At Partyhat, we're committed to learning and growing every day, together.
We unite the hottest brands of tomorrow with a dynamic combination of on-trend design and proprietary technology that taps into what consumers actually want.
Preporuke se učitavaju...