Backend Engineer for Data Intelligence Services
Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
- Design the data intelligence services that are meant to switch the focus from reactive maintenance to preventive maintenance having as goal “Zero Downtime”
- Develop the robust, scalable, secure enterprise cloud environments, infrastructure and platforms using appropriate, state of the art technologies.
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics)
- Minimum of 5 years in similar engineering field including at least 2 years supporting cloud-based infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of key cloud technologies and data science
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 29.11.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.