We are looking for backend Java developers to join our company. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
If you have excellent programming skills and want to develop applications and to improve existing ones and minimum 2 years experience, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you'll work with our team to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of applications with all required systems and services and provide clean and easy to use API for the frontend part of the system
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of the product
- Ability to clearly define solutions for requirements and evaluate options
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and communications skills
Skills And Qualifications
- Core skill: Java EE 6/7/8
- Experience with Java backend MVC frameworks, such as Spring
- Experience internal and external API’s (REST API)
- Experience coding JSPs
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.) and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Working at Inspiron Solutions
- Maximum 7 members in Java development team
- Fix contract with salary and bonuses plan in the next three years
- Covering the gym for you in gym center on your choice
- Coffee, juice, cake in the office
- Flexible work time, 09-10 to 17-18
- One day per week is obligatory remote work time
We look forward to receiving your application.