We are looking for a Data Engineer for the Enterprise Data Organization to build and manage data pipeline (Data ingest, data transformation, data distribution, quality rules, data storage etc.) for Azure cloud-based data platform.
- Professional data engineering experience focused on batch and real-time data pipelines development using Spark and Python
- Data processing/data transformation using ETL tools, Azure Databricks platform (preferred)
- Cloud Data Warehouse solutions experience (Snowflake, Azure DW, or Redshift)
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with effective influencing skills
- Familiar with Agile practices and methodologies
- Experience with a DevOps model utilizing a CI/CD tool
- Experienced in Azure Cloud Platform
- Hands-on Talend work experience (anyone with this skill will have an advantage over other candidates)
- Apache Airflow, Azure Data Factory experience
- Understanding of data science and visualization technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Databricks)
Don't miss to check out our tech blog and learn more about our practice in Big Data on the following link: https://blog.griddynamics.com/big-data/
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.