We are Libertas-fund, leading blockchain provider, dedicated to provide cutting-edge expertise in areas including blockchain technology, development and programing, mining, trading, including AI robotics. We have our own trading platform with the lowest fees to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, TSF, Binar and many more.
If you are a blockchain enthusiast passionate about cryptocurrency and willing to work on international projects in a friendly and casual atmosphere, we would like you to join our team as Blockchain Developer.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least two years' experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as Golang, C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
As our Blockchain Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Create application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintain client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educate sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Document blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keep up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Be responsible of weekly and monthly reporting.
When you join our team, you will have an opportunity to expand your knowledge about blockchain industry through education and work on international projects in our modern and inspiring BW office while having the competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills and performance-based bonuses. We care about work-life balance, so you will have the flexible work schedule.
You are welcome to apply for this position by sending your CV in English.
We thank all applicants, but we will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
For more information about us, please visit our homepage https://libertasgh.com/.